- AHUJA EXCLUSIVES
- AHUJA SPECIAL
- BEST SELLER
- GENERAL BOOK
- CARDIAC SURGERY
- FOOD & NUTRITION
- FORENSIC MEDICINE
- OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
- PATHOLOGY & HEMATOLOGY
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
- NEW ARRIVAL
- OTHER PUBLISHER
- OWN PUBLICATION
Category: NEW ARRIVAL
Showing all 14 results
Carpenter’s Neurophysiology: A Conceptual Approach
Rs.4,299.00Add to cart
Neurophysiology: A Conceptual Approach offers a refreshing alternative to ‘learning by rote’. Under new authorship, the sixth edition preserves the legacy of the original author, the late Roger Carpenter, retaining the concise approach and readable style so central to its predecessors. Integrating the disciplines of neurology and neuroscience with an emphasis on principles and functional concepts, this comprehensive textbook covers the entire subject of neurophysiology, from the conduction of nerve impulses to the higher functions of the brain, within a single accessible volume.
- Everything the student of medicine or physiology needs to understand neurophysiology.
- Blends successfully the principles of neuroscience with clinical manifestations in line with modern undergraduate curriculums.
- Revised and updated, with a particular focus on proprioception, skin sense and hearing, including developments in cochlear implants, and functional MRI
- Over 500 illustrations, accompanied by full figure legends, also available as a download for use in presentations.
- Print and bundled eBook offer complete flexibility.
Full of explanatory colour diagrams, the book remains an unrivalled ‘one-stop shop’ for students of medicine, physiology and applied physiology, neurophysiology, neuroscience, and other bioscience disciplines seeking an integrated introduction to the challenging disciplines of neuroscience and neurology.
FAQ’S IN PRACTICAL ORTHOPAEDIC EXAMINATION
Rs.750.00Add to cart
On the day of Exam, the student faces a lot of anxiety and it really becomes difficult to assimilate and reproduce the entire syllabus at a time. The fear of unknown questions, adds fuel to fire. This book, has been written in a very simple and easy to undestand, question-answer format that will help the student to prepare for the exam. To make learning easier, the book has been divided into various section, covering all the topics. A separate section is devoted to orthopaedic implants and x-rays.
MANUAL OF HEMATOLOGY
Rs.250.00Add to cart
About the Book
This book has been written keeping in mind the MBBS students,post graduates and experts in the field of Pathology, Hematology, Oncology, Medicine and Pediatrics dealing with hematological mailgnancies.It is a concise point-wise description of lymphomas and leukemias defined as per WHO classification. The material has been presented as points, tables and flow charts for quick recapitulation staying true to the essence of a handbook.The material used has been updated from the best sources like WHO guidelines.
The language is simple and ultra-important points have been highlighted.This book will not only provide a quick review for the experts but also will be a good revision tool for MBBS and postgraduate students. This book is different from the routine hematology books in its essence of being a quick revision, high yielding book which is the need especially when one wants to go through a subject in short time.There are many reputed full text books of Hematology and Hemato-Oncology. However, I felt a definite need for such a handbook.
Multiple Choice Questions for MASLP Entrance Examination
Rs.625.00Add to cart
* USE SPECIAL CUPONE CODE 9789380316857 GET EXTRA RS. 125 DISCOUNT and FREE SHIPPING WITHIN INDIA FOR LIMITED PERIOD……RUSH WITH YOUR ORDERS…….
About The Author
Vivek Kumar Jha is a teacher presently working as an Associate Professor in the Department of Audiology and Speech, Language Pathology, faculty of Behavioural Sciences, SGT University Gurugram Haryana. He Is an academic scholar who has completed his B.S.L.H.S. from SRMC && RI Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai M.A.S.L.P from Osmania University Hyderabad and Ph.D from SGT university, Gurugram, Haryana.
TEXTBOOK FOR OPERATION ROOM TECHNICIANS
Rs.425.00Add to cart
This book is designed as per the syllabus of BSc course in OT Technology courses. It covers basic Anatomy, Physiology and Physics. It covers details in anesthesia drugs, techniques, equipment, monitoring, CPR, First Aid, ICU, nursing care, assisting in surgeries, waste disposal, medico-legal problems, consent of surgeries and detail knowledge of CSSD. All topics are according to latest guidelines
Textbook of Medical Physiology, 4th Edition
Rs.1,695.00Add to cart
Updated as per the competency based NMC curriculum
• Completely updated with advances in Physiology and Medicine
• Description of the text is fully structured with bulleted marks and point-wise explanations
• Learning objectives classified into ‘Must Know’ and ‘Desirable to Know’ are provided in each chapter
• More than 1500 schematic diagrams and flow charts are provided to explain the complex mechanisms in simplified ways
• More than 800 ‘Application Boxes’ highlight the applied concepts in physiology
• ‘Clinical Notes’ are provided on the pathophysiological aspects of disease processes and managements.
• Important points and concepts to remember have been highlighted as ‘Important Notes’ provided in separate text boxes
• Physiological basis of common disorders has been described as Applied Physiology at the end of each topic
• Important Questions for Examination and Multiple-Choice Questions have been added at the end of each Chapter
Complimentary e-book at www.MedEnact.com
NEW TO THIS EDITION:
New Chapters/Topics added as per the NMC guidelines:
• Aviation and Space Physiology
• Physiology of Stress
• Physiology of Yoga and Meditation
• Brain Death
• Free Radical Generation and Oxidative Stress
• Glucose Homeostasis and Pathophysiology of Diabetes
• Physiology of Thymus Gland
• Physiology during Infancy
• Pathophysiology of Cyanosis
• Pathophysiology of Renal Failure
• Body Fluid Volume Homeostasis
WHAT NEXT IN LIBRARIES? TRENDS, SPACE AND PARTNERSHIPS
Rs.795.00Add to cart
AUTHOR : DR. KISHOR CHANDRA SATPATHY ISBN : 9380316100 ISBN (13 DIGIT) : 9789380316109 EDITION : 1ST YEAR : 2021 PAGES : 270 SIZE : PUBLISHER NAME : AHUJA PUBLISHING HOUSE Youtube Link.:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byaFklmhpJo
“Writing and reading decrease our sense of isolation. They deepen and widen and expand our sense of life: They feed the soul. When writers make us shake our heads with the exactness of their prose and their truths, and even make us laugh about ourselves or life, our buoyancy is restored. We are given a shot at dancing with, or at least clapping along with, the absurdity of life, instead of being squashed by it over and over again. It’s like singing on a boat during a terrible storm at sea. You can’t stop the raging storm, but singing can change the hearts and spirits of the people who are together on that ship.”– Anne Lamott