ORTNER'S IDENTIFICATION OF PATHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS IN HUMAN SKELETAL REMAINS
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Shipping Charges Applicable
- Latest Editions
Ortner's Identification of Pathological Conditions in Human Skeletal Remains, Third Edition, provides an integrated and comprehensive treatment of the pathological conditions that affect the human skeleton. As ancient skeletal remains can reveal a treasure trove of information to the modern orthopedist, pathologist, forensic anthropologist, and radiologist, this book presents a timely resource. Beautifully illustrated with over 1,100 photographs and drawings, it provides an essential text and material on bone pathology, thus helping improve the diagnostic ability of those interested in human dry bone pathology.
- Presents a comprehensive review of the skeletal diseases encountered in archaeological human remains
- Includes more than 1100 photographs and line drawings illustrating skeletal diseases, including both microscopic and gross features
- Based on extensive research on skeletal paleopathology in many countries
- Reviews important theoretical issues on how to interpret evidence of skeletal disease in archaeological human populations
|Author||BUIKSTRA, JANE E.|
|Publisher||ELSEVIER - HEALTH SCIENCES|
There are no reviews yet.