ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR A MEDICAL TEACHER: AN INTRODUCTION TO TEACHING AND LEARNING IN MEDICINE
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Shipping Charges Applicable
- Latest Editions
Perfect for new teachers in undergraduate, postgraduate, or continuing education, as well as more experienced educators who want to assess, improve, and gain new perspectives on teaching and learning, Essential Skills for a Medical Teacher is a useful, easy-to-read professional resource. This book offers a concise introduction to the field of medical education, with key coverage of educational models and theory that can help inform teaching practice. Clear illustrations and practical tips throughout make it an excellent starting point for those new to the field of medical education or who want to facilitate more effective learning for their students or trainees.
- The text provides hints drawn from practical experience to help teachers create powerful learning opportunities for their students, providing readable guidelines and introducing new techniques that potentially could be adopted for use in any teaching programme.
- Throughout the book introduces some key basic principles that underpin the practical advice that is given and which will help to inform teaching practice.
- This book will assist readers to reflect on and analyse with colleagues the different ways that their work as a teacher or trainer can be approached and how their student or trainee's learning can be made more effective.
|Publisher||ELSEVIER - HEALTH SCIENCES|
There are no reviews yet.