BASIC STATISTICS AND EPIDEMIOLOGY
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Shipping Charges Applicable
- Latest Editions
This straightforward primer in basic statistics and epidemiology emphasises their practical use in healthcare and public health, providing understanding of essential topics such as study design, data analysis and statistical methods used in the execution of medical research. Assuming no prior knowledge, the clarity of the text and care of presentation ensure those new to, or challenged by, these topics are given a thorough introduction without being overwhelmed by unnecessary detail.
- Provides an excellent grounding in the basics of both statistics and epidemiology
- Full step-by-step guidance on performing statistical calculations
- Numerous examples and exercises with detailed answers to help readers navigate these complex subjects with ease and confidence
- Enables students and practitioners to make sense of the many research studies that underpin evidence-based practice
- Fully revised and updated for this fifth edition, now with additional exercises and question and answers online for self-testing
An understanding and appreciation of statistics is central to ensuring that professional practice is based on the best available evidence, in order to best treat and help the wider community. Reading this book will help students, researchers, doctors, nurses, and health managers to understand and apply the tools of statistics and epidemiology to their own practice.
|Publisher||CRC PRESS, TAYLOR & FRANCIS GROUP|
There are no reviews yet.