PRACTICAL RADIOLOGICAL ANATOMY
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Shipping Charges Applicable
- Latest Editions
Practical Radiological Anatomy is a unique, illustrated and concise revision textbook for all Radiology trainees who are learning to interpret all modes of imaging.
- Arranged by body system, each chapter includes case studies to illustrate the application of anatomy
- Provides an indispensable guideline of how to interpret images
- Plentiful high quality images clearly demonstrate the key features of basic anatomy and include examples of the commonly encountered pitfalls
- Matches the current curriculum of the FRCA Part 1 and Part 2A exams
- Both conventional imaging and cross-sectional CT and MRI anatomy are included to aid preparation for the FRCA 2A modules
The essential revision book for doctors training in Radiology and preparing for the First FRCR exam, Practical Radiological Anatomy is also of great value to radiology advanced practitioners, nurse practitioners, emergency medicine doctors and radiographers.
'An excellent volume, which sets new standards in radiological anatomy'
Professor Andy Adam, Past President of The Royal College of Radiologists, from the Foreword
|CRC PRESS, TAYLOR AND FRANCIS GROUP
There are no reviews yet.