SAMSON WRIGHT'S APPLIED PHYSIOLOGY
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Shipping Charges Applicable
- Latest Editions
Swanson Wright'S Applied Physiology 13/E - Applied Physiology in Intensive Care Medicine was a huge success, and the book has now been updated and divided into two sections to offer clarity and make it user-friendly.
The Book is divided into three sections: "physiological notes," technical notes," and seminal studies. The physiological notes grab the extract of the physiological concepts that underpin our understanding of disease and reaction to therapy precisely and comprehensively. The technical notes then explain some of the fundamentals of "how-to" in this technology-driven field of critical care medicine. Finally, various seminal studies on specific topics in intensive care are stated. Samson Wright’s applied physiology was published in 2008 by Oxford University Press.
The first 132 pages of book are devoted to the opening chapter, which has been newly written and developed following the concept of physiology. That has been amplified and clarified in recent years, namely, the maintenance of a constant internal environment in the face of changing external environmental conditions. The chapters on "Metabolism," Endocrine Control of Metabolism," and "Reproduction" have also been restructured enormously in Swanson Wright'S Applied Physiology
The material is presented clearly and sequentially, with numerous diagrams and illustrations to supplement the text. In addition, clinical examples have been used extensively to demonstrate physiological principles.
"Applied Physiology" is an unusually comprehensive textbook that would be an excellent addition to any physician's library as a source of review material for clinical or experimental physiology.
- Designed for graduate and undergraduate students
- Divided into 12 sections for easy concept grabbing.
- Swanson Wright's Applied Physiology 13/E offers a level of exposure to human physiology as it applies to aerospace and military medicine. Training in a wide range of relevant practical laboratory skills is also available.
- Learn about human physiology, which is especially important for careers in biomedical research and medicine.
|Publisher||OXFORD UNIVERSITY PRESS|
There are no reviews yet.