REVISION SURGERY IN OTOLARYNGOLOGY
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Shipping Charges Applicable
- Latest Editions
From simple revision adenoidectomy to the very complex revision rhinoplasty, revision tympanomastoidectomy, and revision pharyngectomy, this book is a comprehensive reference for revision surgery in all areas of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery. The book presents practical guidelines for the procedures to manage recidivistic disease, the effects of unsuccessful primary surgery, and the complexities of altered anatomical structures. Extensive discussions of the problem, clinical presentation, assessment, indications for surgery, causes of surgical failure, risks, complications, timing considerations, surgical techniques, and alternative treatments provide the reader with all the essential information needed to develop an effective treatment tailored to the patient's particular situation. Detailed explanations also make this book a useful patient education tool.
- Easy-to-follow decision trees in every chapter guide the practitioner through each step of management
- Preoperative and postoperative photos clearly demonstrate surgical results
- Recommendations for how to address such issues as scarring and physiological differences created by prior surgeries
- More than 450 illustrations and diagrams of facial fractures and surgical approaches aid comprehension of critical concepts.
|Publisher||THIEME MEDICAL PUBLISHERS|
There are no reviews yet.