RHINOLOGY AND SKULL BASE SURGERY
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Shipping Charges Applicable
- Latest Editions
We believe the coverage of topics is the most complete and up-to-date of that of any rhinology reference book currently available. – Annals of Otology, Rhinology, & Laryngology
This major new reference offers the most complete and balanced coverage of modern rhinology and skull base surgery available today by integrating key advances in the basic sciences with modern clinical developments. From the role of genetics, allergy, and immunology in rhinologic disorders to new, evidence-based medical and surgical approaches, the book covers all aspects of this dynamic, multidisciplinary specialty. A DVD with nearly 80 videos complements the book.
- Highlights basic science developments in anatomy, embryology, pathophysiology, immunology, genetics, and investigative rhinology
- Includes more than 900 full-color photographs and 120 drawings illustrating state-of-the-art sinus surgery and endoscopic skull base and rhinoplasty surgical techniques
- Structured on evidence-based medicine principles and based on current, evidence-based guidelines (including the EPOS 2012 and Endoscopic Skull Base Tumors consensus document)
- Shares the medical and surgical expertise of a truly international team of more than 100 clinicians and scientists from 17 countries
- A learning-focused textbook, with structured chapters, each one including tips and tricks,
important notes, key points, summary, and self-assessment questions
- The only textbook tailored to the curriculum of the British Intercollegiate, FRCS(ORL-HNS), American Board of Otolaryngology, and European Academy exams.
|Publisher||THIEME MEDICAL PUBLISHERS|
There are no reviews yet.