BAILEY & LOVE SHORT PRACTICE OF SURGERY (2 VOLUME SET)
- Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
- Shipping Charges Applicable
- Latest Editions
Bailey & Love Short Practice of Surgery 28th Edition 2022
This book emphasizes the importance of anatomy for clinical surgery, and therefore for all of medicine. Not only do surgeons need to know a lot about their specific subspecialty, but they also need to know a lot about a wider range of topics. This is so they can do thorough clinical exams, understand different types of imaging, and treat things like trauma and cancer, which don’t respect anatomical boundaries. With this in mind, we are happy to present Essential Clinical Anatomy as the first book in what we hope will be a series of related works by Bailey and Love.
As editors of Bailey & Love Short Practice of Surgery 28th Edition 2022, we think this anatomy book is an essential addition to our main book. Even if the parent volume does have some relevant anatomical information, we are happy to admit that it does not have the depth that is needed for a full understanding of the many different ways diseases happen and the treatments that are needed for them. The book fills this need, and students at both the undergraduate and graduate levels who may not be familiar with the anatomy talked about in Short Practice won’t have to worry if they keep a copy of the first book on hand while they read the second.
This book has everything you need to know to pass the tests, since it covers the current curriculum that is required by the vast majority of medical regulatory bodies around the world. We are happy to see that the focus on high-quality graphics and clinical images that have been a part of every edition of Bailey and Love’s Short Practice of Surgery is once again front and center in this companion volume. The author John SP Lumley, John L Craven, Peter H Abrahams, and Richard G Tunstall deserve praise for putting together a collection of information that is easy to understand and looks good.
Salient Features of Bailey & Love Short Practice of Surgery 28th Edition 2022
- A full-color layout, photos, line diagrams, learning activities, overview boxes, biographical footnotes, and interesting stories all make this book an easy-to-read.
- The book’s unambiguous counsel makes it the foremost choice for students and practicing surgeons worldwide.
- Topics related to Trauma, orthopedics, plastic and reconstructive, head and neck, cardiothoracic and vascular, abdominal, and genitourinary surgery are covered.
- Bailey & Love Short Practice of Surgery is world-renowned. It covers surgical science, investigation, diagnosis, and pre-operative care.
Conclusive Key features:
- Book continues to provide the essential knowledge required for surgical training. It remains a familiar friend, venerated by generations of medical students as well as surgeons, both young and old, as a rite of passage and a repository of the core learning needed for safe surgical practice.
- Relevant – The content matches both undergraduate and postgraduate curricula
- Readable – Features summary boxes of key knowledge throughout the text. the consistent layout and style of tables, graphics, and diagrams aid easy understanding of complex concepts. Also includes algorithms to assist the reader in understanding patient care pathways
- Current – Highlights where major developments in surgical practice have occurred or are likely to transform surgical practice in the next decade
- Contemporary – Includes expanded coverage of pediatric surgery and transplant surgery. Emphasizes the importance of the multidisciplinary team approach, together with patient engagement in difficult decision-making.
- Authoritative – Every chapter has been revised by expert authors, and the most up-to-date content is included in a familiar format in this Bailey & Love Short Practice of Surgery 28th Edition 2022.
- Digital resources – Readers can access extra content via the dedicated Bailey & Love website, which includes questions and answers, expanded content, videos, and more.
|Publisher||CRC PRESS, TAYLOR & FRANCIS GROUP|
There are no reviews yet.