- AHUJA EXCLUSIVES
- AHUJA SPECIAL
- AHUJA SPECIALS
- BEST SELLER
- GENERAL BOOK
- CARDIAC SURGERY
- FOOD & NUTRITION
- FORENSIC MEDICINE
- OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGY
- PATHOLOGY & HEMATOLOGY
- PLASTIC SURGERY
- RESPIRATORY MEDICINE
- NEW ARRIVAL
- OTHER PUBLISHER
- OWN PUBLICATION
OPERATION ROOM TECHINQUES
612 in stock
AUTHOR : BHALLA
ISBN : 9380316445 ISBN (13 DIGIT) : 9789380316444
EDITION : 3rd
YEAR : 2015
PUBLISHER NAME : AHUJA PUBLISHING HOUSE
HARRISON’S PRINCIPLES OF INTERNAL MEDICINE, 2 VOLUME SET, 21ST EDITION
Rs.13,760.00Add to cart
The Voice of Clinical Reason
The world’s most trusted internal medicine resource—fully updated with timely new chapters on the most important issues facing medical professionals
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine is the world’s most trusted clinical medicine text—and a superb resource for learning the art and science of clinical reasoning. Written and edited by the world’s top experts in their respective fields, this landmark guide provides the comprehensive, accurate, and essential coverage of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of disease. Generations of medical professionals have trusted Harrison’s for the latest in disease mechanisms, clinical trial results and recommended guidelines, radiographic images, therapeutic approaches and specific treatments, practical clinical decision trees and algorithms, and much more.
1. Voice of authority: Harrison’s is a bottom-line resource for clinicians pondering the validity of recommendations in other medical resources.
2. Integrity: Customers around the world rely on Harrison’s and know they can trust the integrity of the content.
3. World-renowned experts: Harrison’s is written and edited by physicians and scientists who know their fields as well as anyone on earth.
4. Heavily illustrated: Over the past few editions, hundreds of quality diagrams and schematics and radiographs have been added, bolstering Harrison’s reputation as one of the best-illustrated medical texts available.
5. Updated Content: This edition features up-to-date coverage on the diagnosis and treatment of diseases, including pandemic, sepsis, dementia, multiple sclerosis, and lung cancer; new approved therapeutics; new practice-changing guidelines and evidence summaries; and more.
6. New Chapters: Approaches to Diagnostic Accuracy; Vaccine Hesitancy and Opposition; Precision Medicine; Regulation and Dysregulation of the Immune System, Interventional Nephrology, and many more.
CONCISE TEXTBOOK OF BIOCHEMISTRY: AS PER COMPETENCY BASED CURRICULUM
Rs.525.00Add to cart
Social Share AUTHOR : RAJAGOPAL ISBN : 9380316534 ISBN (13 DIGIT) : 9789380316536 EDITION : 3rd Edition YEAR : 2020 PAGES : SIZE : PUBLISHER NAME : AHUJA PUBLISHING HOUSE
“Writing and reading decrease our sense of isolation. They deepen and widen and expand our sense of life: They feed the soul. When writers make us shake our heads with the exactness of their prose and their truths, and even make us laugh about ourselves or life, our buoyancy is restored. We are given a shot at dancing with, or at least clapping along with, the absurdity of life, instead of being squashed by it over and over again. It’s like singing on a boat during a terrible storm at sea. You can’t stop the raging storm, but singing can change the hearts and spirits of the people who are together on that ship.”– Anne Lamott